O’Sheas Irish Bar first opened its doors to the people of Manchester in 1994 with then Ireland Manager Jack Charlton pouring the very first pint of Guinness.

Since then over 2 million pints of Guinness have followed. The building were we proudly stand was built in 1905 as a packing and shipping warehouse in the middle of a predominantly Irish area between Little Ireland and St Austins.